Powered By Blogger

sweet living

sweet living
we make our lives by every word we speak

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hobbies that have become less fun

Many exciting journeys come my way,this one unfortunately was not as anticipated.My favorite hobby right out on my mind popped up.A day i dreamed of came to pass in the cold, about 4:00am 8th January 2005.That memory lies damp in my heart.My wish to disperse its strength is in vain.A little relief by any chance would cure my anguish.i owe a lot to a caring friend,i do not know for how, i would have dealt with rain through the broken window of a bus i sat in that morning.Just more to be done about the traveling in this country.I felt chilled to my spine till the last toe, who could have saved me with a warm bath as a cold so strong caught me.More less what i see today potholes around the city,that get you trapped in a traffic jam of 3hours making no move.Going about our voyages may be interesting but how about the vacation one has to go through as a tourist upcountry,a special experience i would say as unique with a Ministry responsible for transport awake.

1 comment:

  1. yah right btu at times we just dont know how to use our leisure time in order to exercise our hobbies .We are poor in time management thats why we miss use our hobbies at the time you least expect to be doing it.

    ReplyDelete